Sunday, August 26, 2012

the swing


my other beach pictures aren't quite ready yet, so those will have to wait a little bit longer. but i do have some photos from the wedding reception that i wanted to post. ironically, not of the happy couple, but still of a man who love his girl.

near the tent where the reception was held there was this awesome swing where beth and her dad spent a few minutes. they are so great together - he is so good with her. and that girl LOVES her daddy. i'm so glad i had my camera nearby to catch a few shots - they are some of my new favorites. i can't think of much that melts my insides faster than watching a dad play so sweetly with their little girl - especially when it's my man and little girl.


1 comment:

o charm said...

great shots and i love the color on these.