Sunday, July 26, 2009

can i just say.....



that i love listening to old jazz and blues when i'm cooking in my kitchen. i don't know what it is, but when the likes of frank sinatra, ella fitzgerald, bb king, rosemary clooney, nat king cole and mel torme are playing in the background, i have no qualms about coming home after a long day and working up a genius meal for the man. not sure where my love for these sultry classics came from - my mom? debbie miller? watching classic musicals a a child? who can say...

what i will say about listening to those lovely tunes, is that in the very best of subtle ways, it totally turns me on.

4 comments:

Shanda said...

Can't help but smile :) glad you are enjoying yourself!

OnGod'sErrand said...

Good music....good food....a winning combination!

JaneH said...

Oh Linds, That's my kind of music.
I loved listening to and dancing to these classics. Also Glen Miller, Tommy Dorsey, Harry James. Loved the big band area.

TeamDall said...

WHAT!!!! You're blogging again and I didn't know. I'm a)totally offended, b)trying not be offended, c)wondering if you'll even get this comment so I'm going to email you.

I'm making zucchini bread, wish you were here. I miss you my long lost bossom friend.