Wednesday, July 1, 2009

a glimpse

From Drop Box


the long awaited post. so here it is - a few insights into our lives during the last little while. and since we're at it, let's make it a game: find the picture(s) that correlates to the caption. ready.... go.

some good camping trips up poudre canyon
nuggets playoff game
a new barbeque
fan appreciation day with the Rockies
adopted the sweetest dog ever
an accident (or two) while mountain biking
amazing trip to rocky mountain national
trip to california
trip to st. louis
a new toy for the boy
denver/miami game
rented a boat with the fam in estes
climbed to the top of the famous horsetooth
cruised the boardwalk
deep sea fishing trip with the fellas
return visit to an amazing view in zion
dave, never better than live and in color
supported local football (despite the losing season)
great spring hiking
bets on how long it takes to get a comment

3 comments:

Sarah M said...

about 18 hours... what do i get for wining the comment bet? good thing my blog tells me when people update or i may have noticed sometime next year. i like the pics. the one of your chin is sick - literally and actually. :)

kthalve said...

um we found you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoe here and missing you! I could kick myself for not keeping in touch with you. but I found you now!
Hoping you will make it in august?
call me or email me please. 720-277-6901

Love,
Shoe? Katie Halverstadt

OnGod'sErrand said...

How'd you do that collage? It's awesome! Clever idea on the captions too. You'll have to help me out with some, I think.
How long did it take to put together that bbq grill. That's the hardest thing ever!!!