Monday, March 26, 2012

the countdown





so it's my last week home with these two. i'd by lying if i didn't say i was having some anxiety about going back to work. i try not to think about it. i try to remember that it's going to be okay, the same way it was the first time i did this. but then i look at them and can't help suddenly hating my job. actually, i take that back. i don't hate my job. i like my job. i'm good at my job. what i hate is that it takes me away from them everyday.

so to distract ourselves we have big plans for the week. today i'm getting things done. things i said i would do the entire time i was off and never did. but the rest of the week we are having fun. we're just going to stay busy playing and enjoying each other and the beautiful weather we have. and i'm going to keep trying not to think about going back to work next tuesday. yep friends... the countdown has begun.



1 comment:

o charm said...

oh they're so sweet together. . . i want to kiss them both.