Monday, November 11, 2013

my awesome fam


alright already! you guys haven't even been waiting that long for these - only a few weeks... ;)

sorry it took so long my dear family. here is a sneak peek of just some of the photos taken from that glorious fall day in the park. i love you all. and yes, there are more of grandma and grandpa than anyone else - i guess they are my favorites :) but i do love you all dearly. oh so dearly.




cd coming soon!!! and thanks again to you all for being such great sports and traipsing around the park with me that great day. you all rule. seriously. you do.

3 comments:

OnGod'sErrand said...

These are fantastic! You make us look great, Lindsay. Thanks so much.

Jodi said...

You can make anybody look great. I love them linds.... cant wait to see them on my wall. Hugs, love and much thanks!

o charm said...

awesome, sista. you're so good.